“For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do
not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body,
and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts,
according to the grace given to each of us.”
Each individual and family who comes to Berean Baptist to worship and serve the Lord in our fellowship are unique and have wonderful gifts and abilities that they gladly share so the mission of our church can be more fully realized. Are you a Christian who wishes to find new ways in which you could use your talents for the Lord?
If you are interested in helping others by sharing your abilities and gifts amongst us,
we would suggest the following:
1. Attend our worship service on a regular basis for some time.
2. Attend the classes of one of our Bible study groups.
3. Attend some of our social gatherings (dinners, conferences, etc.).
4. Take time to get to know and make friends with some of the people in our church.
5. Talk to the Pastor and our spiritual leaders and ask questions about what our core beliefs are and how we understand the mission of the church.
6. After a number of months of being with us or whenever you feel ready, make an appointment with Pastor Ken and talk to him about how you can participate in the ministries offered at Berean Baptist. He will be glad to talk and pray with you about the matter.