“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does
not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.”
2 Timothy 2:15
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to us and that it is alive and relevant for life today. Therefore, we at Berean Baptist take the time to study and meditate on the teachings of the Bible and strive to apply its truth to our personal lives so we may have a more intimate relationship with our Creator and be better equipped to live a full and meaningful life. We offer a number of learning and growing opportunities on Sunday morning as well as during the week.
You are always welcome to attend one of our Bible study groups.
Sunday Bible study groups for all ages begin at 9:45 AM
Tuesday adult Bible study group begins at 10:30 AM
The overall goals for our Bible study groups are to help each person move toward experiencing in an environment of fellowship, prayer and biblical study the following:
1. A desire for a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Accept Jesus Christ as the Savior and Lord of their lives.
3. Become a lifelong and growing learner of the faith.
4. Develop a biblical worldview.*
5. Develop skills and reliance on the Lord so they can live purpose filled and productive lives.
6. Be a part of and participate in the church’s work in the community and wider outreach in our world.